Public Service Announcement
Public Service Announcement
Identify a public health concern that contributes to health risks or disease. As a governmental official, prepare a public service announcement (PSA) in the form of a two-page brochure to educate the public on this concern. Remember to address the following:
- A brief explanation of the concern, including a definition
- How the concern impacts public health, with current statistics
- What citizens can do to protect themselves
- How your agency can address the concern, including measures and surveillance
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – with specific items
- Whom to contact for additional details (e.g., WHO, Ministry of Health), including an address and phone number.
Your brochure should meet the following structural requirements:
– Two-page brochure that includes all elements detailed above
– Conforms APA writing standards; be sure to cite any statistics or other information, as appropriate.
– Add cited image
– References pages could be included on a separate pages or the back , to not draw away from the brochure.( not older than 5 years back)
– In MS Word there is an option for creating a brochure, you can use images, bulleted, lists etc, to be creative.
You must proofread your paper. But do not strictly rely on your computer’s spell-checker and grammar-checker; failure to do so indicates a lack of effort on your part and you can expect your grade to suffer accordingly. Papers with numerous misspelled words and grammatical mistakes will be penalized. Read over your paper – in silence and then aloud – before handing it in and make corrections as necessary. Often it is advantageous to have a friend proofread your paper for obvious errors. Handwritten corrections are preferable to uncorrected mistakes.
Use a standard 10 to 12 point (10 to 12 characters per inch) typeface. Smaller or compressed type and papers with small margins or single-spacing are hard to read. It is better to let your essay run over the recommended number of pages than to try to compress it into fewer pages.
Likewise, large type, large margins, large indentations, triple-spacing, increased leading (space between lines), increased kerning (space between letters), and any other such attempts at “padding” to increase the length of a paper are unacceptable, wasteful of trees, and will not fool your professor.
The paper must be neatly formatted, double-spaced with a one-inch margin on the top, bottom, and sides of each page. When submitting hard copy, be sure to use white paper and print out using dark ink. If it is hard to read your essay, it will also be hard to follow your argument.
Get a 10 % discount on an order above $ 100
Use the following coupon code :