Watch Invictus, a movie
1）Choose one of the values that you hold most important, and write a paper (560-600 words) that addresses the following three questions:
- What are three behaviors that support your value?
- What are three slippery behaviors that are outside your value?
- What’s an example of a time when you were fully living into this value? (Brown, 2018, p. 193)
Brown, B. (2018). Dare to lead: Brave work, tough conversations, whole hearts. Random House.
Sire, J. (2020). The universe next door. InterVarsity Press.
2）In the past few weeks, you watched Invictus, a movie that tells “the inspiring true story of how Nelson Mandela joined forces with the captain of South Africa’s rugby team to help unite their country.”. While watching this film, you were also instructed to identify various leadership interventions.
Write a paper (750-800 words) to the following three questions:
- Which leadership intervention has impressed you the most?
- How does a leader contribute to the development of this intervention?